To strengthen the construction of the academic integrity Bulletin of Geological Science and Technology, the thesis writing, submissions, editing and publishing process, prevent academic misconduct, the economist on the basis of the copyright law, publishing ethics at home and abroad," standard of academic publishing journal academic misconduct definition (CY/T 174-2019) and other relevant provisions, and connecting with the actual situation, Develop ethical statements for authors, peer reviewers and editors of the journal. For more details, please refer to the Publication ethics Standards and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) formulated by the National Press and Publication Administration Ethics) official website (http://www.publicationethics.org/) and the European Society of Science editor (EASE), and institutions such as the National Press and Publication Administration in our country make the publication of the moral standards.
(1) The journal strictly follows the objective and fair evaluation process;
(2) If any academic misconduct is found in the accepted manuscript, the journal has the right to reject the manuscript and notify the author and related journals;
(3) For published papers, if any academic misconduct is found, the journal will withdraw the papers and publish a retraction statement;
(4) Publish detailed guidelines required by authors (such as submission guidelines, etc.) and update them in time;
(5) Formulate a system for managing conflicts of interest among its editors, authors, reviewers and editorial board members.
Remarks: "Publishing ethics" in this statement refers to the ethics, professional ethics and code of conduct that should be followed by all subjects in the publishing of sci-tech journals.
These standards shall come into effect as of the date of promulgation.